THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 17 March 2011

the good and the bad one,,,

in world,,there are many good than bad people,,
but bad people make more  noise than good people,,,

haahahha,,anyone teraser,,,wanna be good or the bad one,,
this morning,,uncle Agus(Indonesian)came to my house,,
just to visit my mama,,
he has two wives,,one in Malaysia,one more in his motherland,,
but,unfortunately,he already divorced with the one in his motherland,,
he told me ,he still send pocket money to his daughter,which aged 16,
i really respect him,,he was so responsible,,caring,loving,,
i asked him about rupiah,,he said,

RM 360=1JUTA RUPIAH,,,
what a large amount!!!!!
he send RM500 every month to his daughter,,
hoping that she could study,,
and use that money for daily payment...

he said that im so lucky coz,,the government support all the children of MALAYSIAN to study,,but they,I mean the Indonesians,need to pay for the education,,,
but for me...
 most of Malaysians are SUBSIDIMINDED,,,
huhs,,,

now,I learn to appreciate everything around me,,including you,my soulmate,,
even this story does not related even a word with us,,
but what I can say is,, I learn something to day,,
I just want to stay ahead,for a brighter future,,
together with you,anissyarilla,

IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE,IT'S HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...