THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 17 April 2011

dear mama,,

mama,u know what,
how precious you are,,
she is unmarried,
keep rest of her life
to take care of us,
she is not our real mother,,
mama is my aunt,
but,i also think that she is my real mother,,
her witty words,make me smile,
sorry for scolding you,
sorry for become so bad towards you,
im so sorry,
nothing more to say,
just want you to know,how
much i love you,
when i say,i do,
you are so hilarious,,
i love the way you are,
even you cant read this,,
because you are illiterate,
but,it is okay,,
as long as you beside me,,
im so glad to have you,
im not ready to losing you,
please,wait for us,,,
to repay all your sacrifactions,,
your good deeds,,
give me time,,
i am the future doctor-to-be,
i gonna fulfill your dream
to see me in white coat,,
standing in from of my own clinic,
please wait,im hoping,,
without you,
im hopeless,,
thank you,mama!!!
I LOVE YOU


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

syg mama juge.
kau??tak...haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...