THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 20 March 2011

just me

today,im alone at home,
thinking bout last night,
our conversation bout our relation,,
quite hard to accept the fact
but.maybe she was true.
in the future,i will thank  her
to decide this before we go to far
im trying to sort out all kind of relevant solution,to make this normal,
i miss our old conversation,
old memories,yeah,
she promise she wont forget me,
but whose know in the future
everything will change,influenced by few factors,
let move on,create new steps,
open new book of mine,
make it clear,i wont put more effort to this problem,
im giving up,
by god willing,this friendship will long lasting
i lost my hope,i refused to cry,
i denied everything,
im okay,just need my own space,
keep breathing,continue my life,
im lost,by i can turn back
try to find the new path leading to my happiness,,insyaallah,
i hope my spm create a new record,9A's+,,
forget bout the past,

with love,
ANNA.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...